Supplier performance is usually only reviewed at the end of the contract, or when something goes wrong.
With Contract Sentinel, supplier performance can be continuously reviewed over the period of the contract, so you get a better understanding of the services, how they are being provided, the levels of performance and whether they are delivering value for money.
Additionally, you can link the supplier into the reporting module to promote a closer working relationship.
Contract Sentinel can track the costs, performance, and progress of the service contracts, report on how your suppliers are performing over time, and provide the quantitative results that will enable procurement to renegotiate the contract.
With Contract Sentinel you can:
- Track the actual SLA performance against the contract
- See a clear 12-month view of all contracts and key dates
- Compare the performance of similar contracts or suppliers
- Proactively track contract or supplier performance during the life of the contract, not just at the end
- Automatically calculate service credits, costs to rectify and business impact of service failures
- Receive alerts of failures
- Receive alerts of key milestones and clauses in your service agreements
- View the interaction of multivendor contracts to help you understand the risk from each supplier in the service delivery process
- Understand where each service impacts on each contract in your business